Top Load Washer - Maintenance Tips
- Unload the machine promptly after each completed cycle to prevent moisture buildup.
- Leave the washer's lid open to allow the inside to dry out after use and avoid musty smells.
- Check the filter screens in the fill hoses for debris or damage annually. Clean or replace them if necessary.
- Check all hoses on a monthly basis for any visible signs of deterioration such as cracks, blisters or material wear. Replace immediately any hoses showing these signs.
- NOTE: Disconnect power to the machine before performing the following procedures.
- Remove the front panel and check the pump hoses.
- Make sure washer is level from side to side and front to back.